Jet ski's and Boats - MAIN LAKE
JETSKI LAKE RULES & MEMBERSHIP TERMS
All Lake Users must read these rules & safety notes prior to using the lake. It is the responsibility of the
jetski owner / member to ensure all of their party has read & understood them.
Season Dates - 2nd April to 31st October 2021
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed before or during the lake use, anyone reported as drinking whilst using the lake will be asked to leave the water.
- Buoyancy Aids must be worn at all times
- Protective Helmets must be worn if using inflatables.
- A valid certificate of insurance must be provided & only insured persons to operate a Jetski.
- Only persons qualified with a RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency Certificate must operate a jetski. A copy of which needs to be provided.
- Driving patterns must be observed at all times (see diagram) - On Saturdays & Sundays no jetski should drive past the marquee or use the near side of the lake at all. This is to prevent noise disturbance to guests attending functions and weddings.
- Lake timetable & times must be observed. No lake use after 8pm.
- Jetskis are to be operated in a safe & prudent manner and at a reasonable distance from other
- persons or property so as not to endanger life or limb or the property of others. Reckless & negligent behaviour will not be tolerated.
- All lake users share the responsibility of lake safety at all times. Please report any foul play to the management who will respond accordingly.
- If you or any member of your party suffer from any health issues please inform the management
- Whilst Xtremewake makes every effort to ensure that all lake users are safe—we do not accept any liability for loss or damage to persons or property however incurred.
- Xtremewake will terminate a lake session without notice if it is deemed or reported that theserules are not being upheld. Memberships will be terminated without refund if members are not complying with these rules.
- All lake & site users must treat the site, property, its owners & staff with respect & behave in a courteous manner at all times.
- All BWSF recommendations for towing & inflatable use must be upheld & towing is only permitted one vessel at a time and in the designated area. Please alternate with each turn lasting no more than 10 minutes.
- All lake sessions must be booked with Xtremewake, to book please email or call us. An online booking system will be launched during April.
- Do not launch on the lake until you have booked in at Xtremewake.
- The launch way is for the launching and recovering of jet skis only—please remove trailers & vehicles when your vessel has been launched or recovered.
- Smoking is prohibited on or around jetskis & jetties
- Xtremewake reserves the right to alter these rules without notice should circumstances dictate.
- All jetski users should complete a lake safety check before they use the water to identify any haz ards or floating debris that could cause harm.
- Do not use a jet ski without having a ‘buddy/spotter’ on the bank.
- Maximum of 8 booked skis on the main lake at any one time & maximum of 6 in use on the lake at any one time.
- Only members are permitted to pre book sessions & a maximum of 6 pre booked sessions are per- mitted at any one time. Pre-booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Storing equipment & skis on site is permitted but done so at owners own risk.
- Memberships are not transferable & are for one ski only.
- In the event of a serious accident or emergency please dial 999 and contact Xtremewake immediately.
- During outdoor wedding ceremonies all lake use must cease for that period which should last no longer than 30 minutes. You will be informed on check-in if this is the case. You full co-operation is essential and expected at all times. Anyone who does not adhere to this will be asked to leave.
- Each membership or session launch is for four named individuals. Additional guests who are using the water must pay a day charge of £5 each & sign a disclaimer at Xtremewake.
- Members are responsible for their guests and must ensure they have read the rules and adhere to them.
- Members are permitted to picnic & BBQ on the Bank, please clear all rubbish & take away with you. Please note no picnicking is permitted in front of the clubhouse on the lawn. Only food and drink purchased from the clubhouse may be consumed in this area.
- Take care not to disturb birds, particularly during nesting or moulting
- Stay out of shallow water and well away from lake margins.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- We do not permit general swimming in any of our lakes
- Dogs are permitted but must be kept on leads & dog foul cleared immediately.
- All areas around the lake and launch areas are to be kept clear and free from litter & rubbish.
- All motorised Watersports are high risk and have the potential to cause harm. By joining the membership, purchasing a launch pass or using the lake in general—you acknowledge this. These risks are taken of your own accord.