Facilities & FAQ's
There is parking available, where possible if you can car share that would help in peak periods.
Changing rooms and a toilet are available on our site, however, additional toilet, changing and shower facilities are available at the main Grendon Lakes clubhouse.
Light refreshments including hot and cold drinks and snacks can be purchased from our reception. If you do bring food please can we ask that you refrain from eating this until after your session and please take your rubbish with you.
If you fancy an alcoholic drink after your session, the Grendon Lakes clubhouse houses a fully licensed bar. Please note the consumption of alcohol or drugs/illegal substances on Xtreme wake’s premises is strictly prohibited.
Grendon Lakes is set in 150 acres of beautiful Northamptonshire countryside,it is said to be the county’s best kept secret.
Within Grendon Lakes complex are 12 lakes, 2 of which are devoted to watersports the remaining 10 making up some of the finest fishing water in the area as well offering camping and glamping.
The campsite provides a beautiful part of Central Northamptonshire Countryside for people who want to enjoy and experience camping in its simple terms. They do not offer frills and luxuries, the site is rural and made up of only grass pitches (which can be muddy during wet weather!) There is a toilet & shower block on site which is free to use but the rest is up to you! For information or to enquire about fishing, camping or glamping please contact the team on 01933 665303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
· Do you have to be able to swim? Yes, you need to be able to swim a minimum of 50 metres wearing a buoyancy aid
· Can you participate if pregnant? Unfortunately, you will not be able to take part in any of the activities, but are more than welcome to come and watch from the lakeside.
· What is the minimum age you can participate? Aqua park the minimum age is 6 accompanied by an adult (over 18) SUP and Wakeboarding the minimum age is 8.
Do you offer discounts for groups? Details of group pricing can be found in the Times and Prices section of the site, for further details please contact us via, the Contact Us page or email (email@example.com) or phone 07932 783050.
· What footwear is acceptable? Footwear is not needed on the aqua park or stand up paddle boards
· Are helmets and buoyancy aids mandatory? Bouyancy aids are mandatory for all activities, helmets are only necessary when wake boarding
· Do I have to wear a wetsuit? No, you don’t. Rental wetsuits can be provided if required. Alternatively, appropriate swim wear should be worn.
· Can I wear fancy dress? Unfortunately not, this would contravene our health and safety policies
· Can I wear jewellery, goggles or glasses? You’ll need to take all your jewellery off. Goggles are acceptable as are glasses. But these are worn at our own risk. We do advise against it as they are likely to get lost or damaged
· What is your cancellation policy? We operate a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within this time, you will lose your payment. If we receive more than 48 hours notice then we will re-arrange your session for an alternative or offer you a 50% refund of the full amount.
· What time do I need to arrive? Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your session starts, this allows us to hand out any kit required and carry out the necessary safety briefing
· What happens if it rains and there are thunderstorms?
If it’s just raining your session will continue as planned, we expect you’ll get wet anyway. In the event of a thunderstorm all activities will cease until the storm has passed and it’s safe to resume.
· What happens if I’m late?
We are unable to accommodate late arrivals to any of the sessions, so please bear this in mind when travelling.
· Do you have changing rooms and showers? We have limited changing rooms on site, at present we don’t have shower facilties but the lake complex does and visitors to our park are able to use these.
· Do I need to book? Where possible please book in advance so that we can guarantee you the time you want, walk on bookings will be accepted but space may be limited.
· Can I bring my own food and drink onto the site?
Yes you can but please make sure you take your rubbish home with you. Also, no alcoholic drinks are allowed at Xtreme wake
· Are there lockers available?
Yes, we have limited lockers available
· Is there parking?
Yes, there is parking available. Where possible please car share.